Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Treated Right


“Mmmmmh, don’t you just love fucking my big tits baby?  Aren’t you glad that you paid for me to have all those treatments your stupid wife wanted instead of her?  Who would have figured that she’d run off for some family emergency leaving you all alone?  It was kind of you to offer to let me have her conditioning course after you saw me sobbing in the corridor. My husband Paul is such a jerk and we’d been arguing, it was as simple act of kindness that transformed me into the whore I am today.

Mmmmmh, I had no idea what was in that pink shit they made me drink, or what those machines were for… but by the time the course had finished I looked ten years younger and ten times hotter.  After that it was soooo easy to convince you to give me more treatment. I was hungry for more.  I wanted to complete my transformation into a hot slut. It was easy to make you do it after I sucked your cock and let you fuck me up the ass.

Now thanks to the breast enlargement course, the advanced cock sucking and fucking course and the mind conditioning course, I’m the perfect slutty bitch.  Too bad your wife will never get to experience how good this feels, your big cock is all mine now… that and your money.

Lets go up to my bedroom and you can fuck me in front of Paul.  I wanna show him that Rebecca is gone and that I’m Bekki now.  Ooooh, but first… why don’t you cum all over my face and my big titties. Mmmmh, there’s a good boy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment