Saturday, April 25, 2020

Wilful


“Yessssss, that’s right Step-Daddy… doesn't it feel good to push our tight young pussy onto that big hard cock? Being a blonde little cock-slut feels good doesn't it?  I can’t believe you seduced Mommy’s gardener… I love what you make me do when you’re in my body…”

“Uhhhhhhhh, nooooooo, what am I doing? Ohhhh fuck it feels so good. But  I have to stop this… I’m the one using the possession spell… I’m in control. I only went inside you because your mother and I were desperate.  I had to stop you from behaving like a naughty girl for her sake.  Yes… I took control. I AM in control… do you hear me!”

“Are you in control Daddy?  You’re the one moving my body… controlling everything I do… but I thought you were only going to use the spell to stop me being naughty.  Since you started possessing me, you've been getting naughtier and naughtier every time… don’t forget I can still feel every sensation and I know how wet this is making you. Mmmmmh, I love being a passenger in my own body and seeing you behave like such a whore. I’m learning so much from you Daddy… you’re making us into such a naughty girl.”

“No! You’re doing this… I’m not like you. Aaaaaghh… why can’t I stop thinking about sex?  Why can’t I stop being bad? When I’m inside you, your voice drives me wild.  I can’t resist your suggestions, your desires. Oooooh, you wilful little bitch, you’re turning me into a dirty slut.”

“Shhhhhh… stop trying to think so hard Daddy.  Let my body guide you.  You love being a naughty young teen… just enjoy how this feels and let my voice guide you.  You can’t possess me Daddy… I’m possessing you.  I’m making you more and more like me, till soon we’ll nearly be the same person.  Enjoy it Daddy…”

No comments:

Post a Comment