Thursday, January 2, 2020

Dysfunctional Wish




I was such a good younger sister… I idolised Caitlin and wanted to be just like my successful, smart and sensible twenty four year old sibling when I grew up. The nine year age gap between us didn’t matter, we were really close and we talked about everything. I was a lot more mature then most of my friends as a result. I wanted to be a lawyer like Caitlin when I grew up so I studied hard in school. I ignored the boys and never put a foot wrong. I worked hard and soon had a reputation for being prim, serious and straight laced. Mom and Caitlin were both proud of me and that was all I cared about.

As you can imagine when my sister told me that she and her husband Curtis were trying for a baby I was soooooo excited. I waited eagerly for the news that she was pregnant, but nothing seemed to be happening. Then one day she confided in me, tears steaming down her face that something was wrong. Curtis had erectile dysfunction… he couldn’t get it up anymore! I was shocked. I wanted to do something to help. I went to my room and rummaged in my jewellery box for the lucky coin my grandma left me before she died. She’d told me that it would grant one wish… but that it should be totally selfless and worth it. I decided this qualified.

 "I wish that with my help Curtis gets over his erectile dysfunction.“I felt a strange tingle as I said the words little knowing what was to come of my badly worded wish.

The next day I woke up feeling weird. I felt light headed almost feverish.. no surprise given the run of wet dreams I’d had in the night causing me almost constant arousal.  My boobies had been aching all night and they felt heavier in my hands as I popped them into my creaking bra. My hair seemed lighter too and I could swear I was thinner like one of the cheerleaders at school. I rummaged through my wardrobe and pulled on my favourite top. It was weird but it seemed tighter and I could swear it was more low cut now. My feverish headache made it hard to think straight, I knew something was wrong but it didn’t seem to matter. All that mattered was that I looked hot.

When I went down to breakfast I was surprised to see my sister and Curtis there. A freak gust of wind had blown a tree into their house and they were going to be staying with us for the next month. It seemed almost… magical.  I saw Curtis look at me and a spark seemed to throb in the air between us. My pussy tingled and I felt my heart start beating faster. I’d never realised how handsome he was and how drab and boring my sister looked by comparison. Maybe that was the problem, she was such a prude… maybe she was doing it all wrong with him.  I gripped my head at these sudden strange thoughts. What was wrong with me? I quickly made my excuses and left for school.

That day at school I couldn’t concentrate. All I could seem to think about was Curtis and his dick problems. I began wondering what his cock looked like and began salivating almost instantly.  For the first time in my life I suddenly realised how boring school really was.  All I could think about was getting through the day and seeing Curtis again.  It wasn’t long before I got sent to the back of the room for not paying attention.  I amused myself by sending dirty notes to the hot boy next to me and winking at him when he looked at me in surprise. When I got home that night, to my disappointment Curtis and Caitlin had gone out… so I went to my room and hopping into bed I began rubbing my clit and dreaming about the boy at school.  It wasn’t long before his face morphed into Curtis and I was whispering my brother-in-laws name between my slutty lips.

The next day when I woke up it was to find my head tangled in long blonde silky hair.  My tits had grown at least three cup sizes and my body was as thin and as perfectly proportioned as the head-cheerleaders. Springing out of bed I giggled to see my fingers were sticky and my shaven pussy was still dripping with hot juices.  Swaying over to the mirror, my head hot and feverish I smiled happily at the slutty girl in the mirror.  I felt good…

I sat at breakfast in a short plaid skirt, my panties basically on show and my tiny shirt tied up to reveal my flat washboard stomach.  Nobody seemed to notice anything was different about me, other than Curtis.  He couldn’t keep his eyes off me… and I smiled mischievously at him as I slid my legs apart to give him a view of the damp patch on my thin pink panties.  I looked at my sister with a contemptuous sneer.  She looked tired and ugly… she hadn’t made any effort to pretty herself up as usual.  “I’m going to be at work late tonight,” she muttered to Curtis.  “It will be you and my sis on your own for most of the evening as Mom is out.  Look after her will you? I almost creamed my panties as I heard that and I smiled at Curtis knowingly.  He gulped and I stood up, excited to get to school and get my day over with.

That evening I waited in my room playing with myself.  I knew that something had gone wrong with my wish and it had turned me into a whore, but I no longer cared.  My IQ had dropped, but my body had become sexier… I saw it as a worthwhile trade off.  I wanted Curtis so bad… I lay in bed moaning and writhing, listening for my sister to go out.

Finally I heard the door slam and I grinned as I realised I was along with Curtis. Wearing only my panties and bra, I slid out of my room and walked slowly downstairs into the living room.  He was there, sat on the sofa watching TV and he turned to face me as I entered…

“Wh… what are you doing?” he gulped as I walked round and sat next to him.

“Nothing,” I purred innocently, putting my hand on his trousers and slowly moving it to his crotch.  My tiny manicured hands found the bulge of his cock and I breathed out heavily with satisfaction as I began to tease and rub at it.

“St…stop that.  It’s wrong,” he groaned.  “Anyway… didn’t Caitlin tell you.  I can’t get it up anymore!”

“Not for her maybe,” I smiled… “but for her slutty little sister, I think you’ll have no problem. You want me to suck it don’t you?”

Curtis moaned at my words and I grinned as I felt a stirring in his pants.  Taking off my bra and throwing it away, I sank to my knees and tugging down his trousers smiled at my prize.  Dripping wet, I lent down and kissed his cock with my soft mouth.  Slowly, longingly… I licked it… engulfing it in my mouth and beginning to suck.

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” moaned Curtis as I felt his cock start to stiffen.  My hands went to his balls and began to tickle them, using every naughty trick I could imagine to get a reaction.  His cock got harder and harder in my mouth and I moaned with satisfaction as I sucked and sucked.  I loved this.  Sucking cock and making boys hard was my destiny.  This was what I lived for now.  But I wanted more… I wanted his hot cum all over my face and chest.  I needed to swallow his cum, I wanted it all over me.

“Jerk your cock all over me.  Cum all over my slutty face. I’m your whore and I want it all over me baby,” I moaned… begging him.  Curtis grunted, jerking his cock with swift pumps of his hand till with a shuddering gasp he came.  I giggled in surprise, then eagerly moved forward laughing and smiling as his hot cum dripped all over my face and my tits.   I loved it.  It felt so good, so hot and so right.

“Well well Curtis,” I smiled happily as I licked his cum from my fingers.  “It seems I’ve cured your erectile dysfunction.  Now why don’t you show me what you can really do and fuck my tight pussy?”

I was such a bad sister.

I was such a slut.

And I loved it…

No comments:

Post a Comment