Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Slutmaker


“Mmmmh, I loooove my job and boy am I good at it. I’m the Slutmaker you see and I get to do the funnest stuff. Most of the time I’m just a formless spirit swirling about in the ether… until I find the mind of a horny boy. I whisper in his dreams that if he helps me I can help him. All I need is for him to help me possess a girl…

The boy performs the ritual… this time it was his girlfriend and I enter her body. I don’t fully possess her as such, I just merge me and her together to make us both better and I adopt her memories and personality. Well almost… I always make a few changes… like turning her into the hottest, sexiest nympho slut I can.

Kirsty was such a good girl, but Will couldn’t wait to fuck her any longer so he betrayed her and helped me become her. Now I am Kirsty and boy am I a slut. I made my hair blonde and became a hot little bad girl that likes to suck and fuck all the boys.

But my job is never done. I don’t just corrupt one girl… I am the Slutmaker after all. I use my powers to influence and alter the girls around me. Will wasn’t happy when I turned his innocent younger sister into a cock-sucking whore… well not till I forced her pretty head down onto his dick and turned him into an incest loving pervert.

He’s fucking her bareback right now and she’s desperate to get her tight little pussy filled with her brothers cum. Now I can go find more girls to corrupt whilst she keeps him busy.

I wonder how long it will be before I get bored this time? Once I have had as much fun as I can, I leave my host and go back to the ether, ready to start again. Kirsty seems fun though and there are hundreds of girls in this town just waiting to be turned into whores. Ahhhhh a Slutmakers work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment