Monday, November 18, 2019

Smoothing things over



Kendal was cycling over to her nerdy boyfriends house to comfort him after he had yet again been beaten up by his bully Jordan - when the bad boy himself stepped out onto the road and flagged her down.

“Jordan, you bastard - what the hell do you want?  Thanks to you Martin is in a complete state.”

“I know, I know - and... and I’m sorry,” muttered Jordan shamefacedly. “I shouldn’t treat him like that and I know it’s getting him down. I feel bad but he won’t see me so I can apologise.  You gotta help me.”

“Why should I believe you?” muttered Kendal doubtfully as she examined the bully critically.  “You’ve never shown a kind side before.  Anyone would think you get off on being bad, I don’t trust you.”

“I know I don’t deserve a second chance - but look - as a peace offering I bought him one of those coffees I know he likes and I got you a smoothie too.”

Kendal accepted the strawberry smoothie from Jordan.  It was her favourite flavour and everyone at school knew she had a bit of an addiction to a good smoothie.  Maybe Jordan really was trying to make an effort to mend bridges and ‘smooth’ things over?

“Wow, thanks...” smiled Kendal as she took her first sip of the smoothie.  “Wow, yum...mmmmmmh, this tastes amazing.  It’s the best smoothie I’ve ever tried.  Ohhhh my God, that’s good!”

Kendal couldn’t seem to stop slurping on the smoothie. It tasted absolutely amazing and she rapidly sucked up the pink liquid, feeling it enter her and fill her up nicely whilst Jordan watched smirking.  Before she knew it, she’d drunk all of it and the empty cup dropped from her hand to the floor.

Kendal almost felt drunk.  The smoothie had tasted so good.  She felt high on sugar and pinkness.  A giggle escaped her lips and she rubbed her tummy happily.

“Did you like that you dumb slut?” laughed Jordan, his false smile dropping from his face as he laughed cruelly and threw the coffee he had never intended to give to Martin onto the ground.  “Can you already feel yourself transforming?”

“You’ve just drunk an entire carton of slut potion - I put in four times more than the recommended dosage just to be sure you end up extra bitchy.  I have no intention of stopping bullying Martin. Last night I was trying to work out what my next move could be, and stealing his girlfriend and turning her into a total whore who enjoys picking on him just as much as me seemed like fun.”



“NO! You bastard,” screamed Kendal as her tummy gurgled and her skin itched pleasurably.  Her head felt full of pink mist and she grunted as an insistent pressure built up in her small tits, just aching to be released.

“Uhhhhh, I won’t... uhhhhh I won’t transform.  I can fight this - nooooooo I don’t want to be a slut.”

“Sure you do,” laughed Jordan dropping his trousers and pulling out his big cock.  Kendal’s eyes were drawn hypnotically to it and she felt her mouth salivate as the bully began to stroke it and it got even bigger.  “The potion is designed to turn you into a selfish whore - a size queen who only cares about her own pleasure and being fucked by alpha-males.  Don’t even try and pretend you wouldn’t rather suck this than Martin’s tiny pecker.  You’ll love being my girlfriend.  You’ll love being popular and naughty.  Become a bad girl Kendal, you were born to be a bitch.”

Kendal’s mind was melting.  The potion was too strong, the dosage too powerful.  She was becoming a dumb, slutty teen - but she felt too good to care anymore.  Thoughts of riding big cock and acting like a stuck up bad bitch were throbbing through her corrupted mind, becoming harder and harder to resist.  It would feel so good to be the bully, to get whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it.  “Yesssssssss, oh YES.  I’m gonna be such a whore!”

Her mind was no longer fighting the changes, but accepting them.  Kendal moaned - she needed that big dick - she had to have that cock.  But first she had to embrace the changes ravaging her body.   She giggled happily as she ripped and tore at her clothing.  “Ugghhh, have to get these off, have to TRANSFORM! Yes, make me into a SLUUUUUUT!”

Kendal screamed in pleasure as her tiny tits erupted out, filling up and pushing out into two gigantic plastic fun-bags - perfectly round and waiting to be played with.  Her face became sluttier and every inch of hair on her body, saving her head, vanished as she became a creamy skinned, curvy bodied, bad girl.  Her fingers were already deep in her new pussy as she laughed and giggled in rapture.



“Ohhhh yeah baby - I feel so fucking nasty.”

Jordan watched in amusement as the former nerdy goody-goody masturbated in front of him and completed her change into his sort of girl.  Dumb, spoiled, vain and sex-obsessed - this new slut only cared about her own twisted pleasures and that definitely revolved around big dick.  It was time to get have some fun.  Walking forward he guided her down onto her knees and thrust his big cock into her face where she smiled happily to see it.

“Who is your boyfriend now bitch?”

“You are baby, mmmmmh” giggled Kendal as she automatically and eagerly began to suck and slurp on his schlong.  She loved how bigger it was than Martin’s - at last a man who could really satisfy her!

“Yesssss, that’s it - you don’t need to worry about that loser Martin anymore.  You’re gonna be much happier being a big titted bitch who sucks and fucks a real mans dick.”

Kendal nodded and giggled happily as she continued to suck on her new and better boyfriends cock.  She was looking forward to tasting his cum and having it drip all over her big tits. She was such a slut and she loved it!



1 comment:

  1. Love this caption and the idea of her losing her very self to slutty needs

    ReplyDelete