Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Taking a Shortcut


“There... are you satisfied? It’s taken me hours of practice alone, applying it with my new friends at the mall and trawling through tutorial videos, but at last I’m an expert at doing my makeup.  I even know how to do contouring, which isn’t something I thought I would ever say.  In fact, I don’t think there’s anymore to be learned, so are you gonna change me back at last?  WHAT! No!?”

“This is bullshit.  I’ve been trapped as a girl now for over six weeks and every time I complete one of your dumb ‘challenges’ you simply move the goal-posts.  I get that you are still trying to teach me to stop being a misogynistic jerk - but don’t you think I’ve learned my lesson by now?”

“Look I get it. When I dated your sister I was a total idiot.  I treated her with no respect, especially when I fucked her best friend.  In a way I’m glad you decided to punish me and teach me what it’s like to be a girl, I’ve had six weeks of learning what it feels like to have horny guys constantly perving after you, so I get it now.  Being turned into a cute girl so that nobody but you even remembers the old me has been a life-changing experience.  I finally have respect for women, but don’t you think it’s time you gave me a second chance.”

“In the last six weeks you’ve made me do everything a popular girl would have to do.  I’ve learned to go shopping, have my hair done, hang out with other girls, be on the cheer squad and how to flirt with boys.  Each time I completed a challenge I thought you were gonna release me, but I’m starting to see a pattern.  You like me like this don’t you?  You’ve gotten addicted to having me this way, I think you even have a crush on me.  I’ve seen how you look at me and you can’t hide it, call it female intuition if you like.”

“Okay - well you leave me no choice.  You see, the other girls have been telling me about the best way to get a guy to do what I want.  I didn’t think it was gonna have to come to this, but I know a sure-fire shortcut to force you to turn me back.  I’m going to suck your cock.  If I do that - you’ll turn me back right?  I’ll suck it so good you lose your mind, and then I want to be a boy again.”



“Mmmmmhhhh, I got the girls to give me some extra lessons during all these challenges you set me, so I know what to do. You see, I’ve had plenty of time in the last few weeks to practice making myself cum and I’ve been trying other stuff out with a dildo you wouldn’t believe.  It’s been the only thing I have really enjoyed about being a girl, female orgasms are incredible.  So although this may well be the first real dick I’ve ever sucked, I have been practicing on my rubber dildo too and I think you’re gonna like this.”

“Wow, your dick is nice and big. Mmmmhhhhppphhhhh. Ahhhhh, do you like how I suck it baby?  Is this final challenge turning you on?  Look how big your dick is getting for me, let me suck it some more. Mmmpphhh.   I can’t believe you’re making me do this.  Does it turn you on to have your sisters boyfriend sucking your cock, you pervert?  You are just as bad as I was when I was a guy, taking advantage of me like this and making me act like a slut.  Just because I kinda like it, doesn’t make it right.  Mppppphhhhhh, mmmmmhhhhh.”

“Fuck! I’m dripping wet.  If this is gonna be my final few hours as a girl, I may as well go all the way.  If a shortcut is worth taking, it’s worth going full out.  I want you to fuck me - stick that fat cock in my tight pussy and show me what you can do.  I know that you want to.  Let me ride you till we both cum.”



“Oooooh that’s it.  Do you like how your big dick stretches out my tight little pussy?  Your dick feels great inside me.  Mmmmmh, I hope you remember this wonderful feeling because in a few hours this pussy will be gone forever.  Shit I love bouncing up and down on your dick, I feel like such a slut.  All those lessons on being a girl you forced me to go through, bet you never dreamed I’d let you do this. Ohhh yes, fuck me! mmmmh has it made you horny watching me become more and more feminine, is that why you won’t let me turn back?  Ohhhh fuck, I think I’m gonna... I’m gonna... ahhhhhhhh OH FUCK YES I’m cumming! AHHHHH OH WOW!”



“Mmmmmh, that’s it baby - fuck me hard like a little whore and cum inside me.  We don’t need any protection, after all - soon I’ll be a guy again so I can’t get pregnant.  Just dump that big load inside me and cum deep in my pussy. Ohhhh shit, you’re cumming inside me. It feels so warm and slutty, yessssss!”

“Wow, what a big load, you dirty boy.  I can feel it dripping out of me, so much cum I love it.  Thank you baby.  Wow, girl sex is even better than girl masturbation.  I loved fucking you, that was amazing.”

“Oh - so my plan worked? you are finally ready to turn me back?  Looks like my little short cut worked after all.  Ummmm, wait one second though, let me think about this... I have a new idea.”



“You see, now I consider it -  it would kinda be a shame to waste the last six weeks.  There’s still more to learn, especially about sex. Maybe I’ll still this way just a bit longer and I can be your girlfriend.  After all, I know you’re totally into me.  Besides... why would I give up this ass just as I got it looking so good?  Deal?”

No comments:

Post a Comment