Sunday, November 10, 2019

Pink Ribbon


Jack’s girlfriend Sarah was less than impressed when he showed her what he had bought her for her birthday.  It was just a cheap piece of pink ribbon that couldn’t have cost more than a few dollars.  She ground her teeth together as she looked at him angrily.

“Seriously, what the fuck is this?” she growled, waving the ribbon at him.

“Wait! I know it doesn’t look like much, but it’s a magic ribbon.  Anything you tie it round becomes more girly and feminine.  Check it out!”

Grabbing one of Sarah’s battered old white bras, Jack twisted the ribbon around it and it glowed.  Sarah watched in amazement as her old bra became a sexy light blue with pink ribboning on the trim.  It now looked like a super-feminine, super expensive bra.  He untied the ribbon and tossed her the bra, grinning at her.

Stunned and in awe, grabbing the ribbon from Jack, Sarah walked over to her old vanity table and tied the ribbon round it.  The ribbon glowed and her table became one fit for boudoir, makeup drawers popping out containing expensive foundations and lipsticks.

“Okay, I take it back, this is amazing,” she cooed giggling in amazement. “This gives me an idea.” Eyeing her boyfriend naughtily, Sarah smiled and before he could stop her she slid the ribbon around her neck and tied it up.


There was a flash and Jack did a double-take as his moderately attractive girlfriend transformed into a super-feminine hottie.  She was now twice as beautiful and girly as she had been, dressed in the sluttiest of lingerie and with beautiful hair and nails.

“Ohhhh yeah, I feel super pretty now,” giggled Sarah as she admired her hot reflection in the mirror and Jack looked on slightly apprehensively.


“Look how hot the ribbon made me,” giggled Sarah. “I’m such a fucking babe now.  This is the best-birthday gift ever!”

“Ohhh, you’re welcome,” grinned Jack sheepishly.  “I didn’t expect you to use the ribbon on yourself, but I guess if it makes you happy.”

“Oh it does make me happy, soooooo happy,” purred Sarah.  “Best of all, now I’m super hot, I can dump you and get me a real boyfriend.”

“Huh? WHAT!” shouted Jack.

Sarah giggled nastily, “I’ve been thinking about dumping you for months, but I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get another guy.  Now I look this good, I bet I can get as many guys as I like!  Bye loser, thanks for the present!”

With her new body, Sarah was right, she was able to get as many guys as she wanted, well hung guys with big cocks.  She had no regrets about dumping Jack - especially once she was being crammed full of big hard cock.

All thanks to her lovely pink ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment