Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Good Sportsman, Bad Sportswoman




“You fucking bitch… take off those fucking clothes and stop acting like a girl!  I know your secret, you’re really my dad’s best-friend and golfing buddy… I can’t believe you would take advantage of him like this.  You make me so damn angry you filthy slut.. shit… why are you so fucking hot? It makes me wanna fuck you, teach you a lesson.  You’d like that wouldn’t you?  You nasty slut, I’m gonna fuck your brains out. Ooooh Breanne I need you so badly…”

It felt so good as Gary’s son Brett tore open my blouse and pushed me up against the car.  I laughed like a wanton slut, mmmmh I loved it rough. and I could see his passion, feel his anger and his rage turning into lust.  He wanted me so badly and I gave myself to him willingly making him into my lover as he pushed my sopping wet panties aside and shoved his big cock deep into me. I wanted Brett to treat me like an animal, it felt so good to be young hot and manipulative.

Back inside the club Gary would be getting drunk telling golf stories with no idea that his hot new twenty-four year old girlfriend was getting roughly fucked over his Mercedes Benz by his hunky son. I was such a bad girl and I loved it. I almost wished he would come out and see us rutting like animals.  I moaned and laughed, not caring who heard as Brett began to pump me and I rubbed my clit as hot juices dripped down my legs.  From now on, I was gonna be seeing a lot of Brett and getting his cock whenever I wanted.  He was mine now, just like Gary’s money and power.  I loved being Breanne, Brian was dead and only I was in control now.

How had I become this deliciously evil bitch?  It had all begun with a wager with Gary. His company had developed a drug called Elixir and we agreed that whoever lost the golf tournament would take it and become a hot date to the annual golfing ball.  That had been a year ago.  I’d lost and like a good sportsman taken the Elixir to become a girl.  It had felt amazing as I’d regressed into my twenties and become young and hot.  I’d was only supposed to stay a girl for one night, no-body knew who I really was, but I soon got addicted to the feeling of being a hot bitch and after I sucked off Gary that night I convinced him to give me more Elixir.

Soon Gary was putty in my hands and within six months he’d divorced his wife and married me.  I loved the power, wealth and money I now had and with an endless supply of the Elixir I could stay female forever.  The only problem was I soon got bored of Gary’s little dick and I wanted more.

Letting his son Brett learn my secret and teasing him till he was obsessed with me seemed like the best way to get what I wanted.  And boy had it worked.

“Mmmmmh, yessss fuck me Brett.  I’m all yours now.  We can be together and take all of your Dad’s money and wealth for ourselves.  Ooooh I’M GONNA CUM!”

No comments:

Post a Comment