Saturday, January 18, 2020

Totally Disproved


I just wanted to prove to the girl I had a crush on at school, Jenny, that her jock boyfriend Jason was an asshole and she could do a lot better if she chose. I decided to possess her and make some changes to her life hoping that when I left her body, she’d finally date me. I’d prove Jason was nothing special…

Turns out I was wrong. Now I know why Jenny dates Jason. Feeling his huge cock pistoning out of my tight pussy is sooooo amazing. He fucked me so good that I could barely walk straight and I couldn’t stop giggling like a little slut. I think I’m falling in love with him. The feeling of his cum dripping down my legs in class afterwards was so hot I just sat there horny and day dreaming about when he could fill me up again with his wonderful dick.

Thanks to the possession spell that won’t be long…

No comments:

Post a Comment