Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dirty Phonecall


You wake with a start. It’s 5AM and your phone is quietly vibrating by your bed. Your girlfriend stirs slightly in her sleep, but doesn’t wake up. You look blearily down at the caller I.D. It’s your best friend Jason. A prickle of alarm runs down your spine but you try to suppress it. You don’t know for sure yet. You put the phone to your ear and whisper hoarsely down the line.

“Jason? Why the fuck are you calling me at 5 A.M?”

“Ooooh baby. I used the Elixir again. Come and fuck me pleease!” moans a soft voice down the line.

“Jayden! Damn it. You promised you wouldn’t do this anymore. You promised you’d stop turning into a woman.”

“Mmhhh I know baby. I’m such a bad girl. You need to come over and punish me right now with that big cock of yours. I’ve taken so much Elixir I won’t change back into Jason for hours. You need to punish me in my mouth… my pussy… and my ass. I wanna get fucked till I can’t walk straight and I’m dripping with your cum. Oooohh. ”

“Jayden, you bitch.. this isn’t a game!”

“Oooohhh baby, I know and I’m serious. I’m soooooo fucking wet right now. I’m rubbing my clitty all for you and my pussy is aching for your big thick cock. Remember how tight my pussy feels? Remember how hard you were last time when you pumped my tight cunt full of cum till it was oozing out everywhere?”

Your cock twitches. It’s throbbing and hard now. The thought of your male friend transformed into a writhing college slut and begging you to fuck her is so hot. It had all happened so quickly last time. You’d lost control when you saw her. She’d moaned as you fucked her in your girlfriends old cheerleader outfit. It fitted her like a glove and just made you even harder

“Stop this! I hated myself for cheating on Claire last time. I won’t do it!” You groan through gritted teeth.

“Oooohhh how can it be cheating? I’m not even a real girl. It’s just fun between friends. Your cock in my pussy or ass sliding in deeper and deeper is just hot meaningless sex baby.” Her voice took on a sly tone, “Mmmhhhh, still… if you won’t fuck me… it won’t be hard to find someone who will. The hot black guy next door for instance. His wife is away and I’ve heard how he makes her moan through the walls, ohhhhh yes and I bet he’s hung like a horse. I’d prefer your cock though baby. So big and thick and hard for your best friend….”

“No! I won’t feed your addiction. I won’t let you manipulate me ” you whisper shout down the line.

“Mmhh its your choice baby. I’m going to lie here for a while rubbing my dripping pussy and cumming again and again. If you aren’t here in twenty minutes then I’m going next door. Ohhhh and bring your girlfriends dildo and more of that lingerie she can’t fit into anymore. You know it will look better on me anyway. ”

You lie in bed for another minute thinking about Jayden moaning like a whore and getting pounded by big black cock as precum drips out of your dick. Then you slip out of bed, get your girlfriends dildo and lingerie out of her drawer… leave her a note saying something came up and drive like a maniac over to Jason’s house. Let’s hope you’re not too late… you can’t wait to cum inside that shaved pussy all morning. This is going to be fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment