Friday, December 6, 2019

Small Consolation


“Ohhhhh that’s right baby, fuck meee sooooo good right here in the middle of the library. Mmmhh your big dick feels so amazing sliding in and out of my tight little needy pussy. Oh I needed this so bad. I want you to cum in me… I want you to fill me up till it’s dripping out down my thighs and I’ve cum all over your cock too. Smack my ass.. use me, I’m your little bitch. I’m your slut and I’ll make your dreams come true. Ooooh it feels so good… sooooo naughty to do this in public. Do it! Fuck meeeee harder. I love it”

You know that the nerd from school would do anything to stay in your body after that electric shock in science class made you body-swap. He says he can find a way to reverse the process and is busy in your body researching in the library, but you don’t trust him. Good thing you sent your hung boyfriend Mike down there to keep an eye on things. That’s one small consolation. They are probably deep in research right now. You hope Mike isn’t too bored…

No comments:

Post a Comment