Sunday, December 29, 2019

Talking Tattoo



“That’s right Courtney… this is what we want. Forget about that limp dicked boyfriend of ours… his big dicked Dad fits our needs sooo much better. Doesn’t it feel good to be a homewrecking slut and get our tight pussy filled properly at last? I love feeling that thick girth sliding in and out of us. Mmmmhh, I knew we’d enjoy this, I can’t wait to cream all over this big dick and feel him splurt inside us. Martin’s Daddy is such a hottie… convincing him to have unprotected sex with us was such a naughty idea. Hmmmm? Was that your idea or mine? It’s getting hard to tell as our minds become more alike.

Funny to think that you fought against me at first. Now you are eagerly accepting the delicious corruption I pump into your body and mind every moment. Yep, the instant the tattoo artist finished putting me on your arm, I began filling your head with really bad thoughts. Hah. I was just waiting for a host like you to come along. A sweet, naive, innocent girl who just wanted a tattoo to impress her friends with how daring she was. Martin had even encouraged you and given you the money as a birthday gift. You wanted the tiny heart tattoo on your ankle… but I influenced you to change your mind and get me instead. Good job huh?

We’re just so right for each other babe. You’re so biddable, not just your mind, but your body too. I knew you would enjoy it as a I ramped up your libido and encouraged those tiny tits of yours to grow. Now you have proper boy magnets we get all the hot jizz we want, inside and outside. Getting you to dye your hair, dress like a slut and get more tattoos was easy by comparison. You enjoy being a bad bitch and I enjoy being part of you. What a team we make. There’s one job left to do though babe. You have lots of innocent friends and I have lots of buddies at the tattoo parlour waiting for hosts. Lets get your friends drunk and corrupt them one by one. I can’t wait to make more of us…

No comments:

Post a Comment