Monday, December 16, 2019

Frank Steiner's Monster



“Ohhhhh Doctor Steiner, it feels soooo fucking good to bounce up and down on your big cock whenever I’m horny. Mmmmh my pussy is so tight round your dick I can’t wait to cum all over it. Yessssss! Testing the Elixir on me was the best idea you ever had. From devoted geeky science girl, to selfish big-titted, slut… what a delicious transformation you helped create. I know you never intended to turn sweet, innocent Amy into wicked Ashley, but I’m glad you did. That little bitch is dead and only I remain. Night after night of fondling these big superior tits and touching this perfect pussy unleashed her dark side and helped her become me.

I know it turns you on Doctor Steiner to know you have corrupted your most innocent student into a complete bitch. Why else would you be so addicted to fucking me? Your pathetic wife never sees you anymore and you’ve all but abandoned your friends to spend every waking hour with me.

You are mine Doctor… I own you now. You are going to pay for my upkeep forever… especially once I have your child inside me. That’s right baby, pump your cum into my unprotected fertile teen womb and begin your new life with me. What a beautiful monster you have made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment