Monday, February 24, 2020

The Best Defence


“YES Oh yeah, fuck me… fuck me harder I love it. YESSS! Grab my hair and use me, I’m such a dirty slut.  I wanna feel you deep inside me. Treat me like the horny school girl I am.  Fuck me with my skirt on baby, you love me being your dirty little whore don’t you? AHHHH YESSS!”

You hear the dirty words coming out of your sisters pretty little mouth, YOUR pretty little mouth and wonder how you became such a bad girl. How did it all come to this…?  Pummelled by the pleasure of his big cock, your mind goes back as you remember…

You’d spent years standing up for your little sister at school.  You were certain all those rumours were just started by girls jealous of how pretty Ashley was… jealous of her popularity, her place on the cheerleading team and the fact that your family were rich.  As far as you were concerned your sister was as pure as snow and you weren’t about to hear anyone say a bad word about her.

Most people backed off when you challenged them, but even when you overheard Curtis the school bully calling her a slut, you were prepared to get into a fight and be badly beaten for the sake of your little sis. Ultimately it was the principal of the thing. That’s why you were pretty upset when you came home early to find Ashley in her bedroom fucking Curtis and you overheard her conversation from the landing.

“Ooooh Curtis baby, you’re so big and strong.  I love how you fuck me. Mmmmh, I can’t believe you beat up my stupid older brother, he’s such a dweeb, but he has his uses. I totally use him to get what I want and make everyone scared of me. Mmmh, good job he doesn’t realise I really am a total slut!”

You’d never felt such anger.  You wanted revenge, you wanted to get your own back on Ashley for treating you like a fool, making you stick up for her when actually she really was just a manipulative little slut.  But how?  It wasn’t till you found the body swap spell on the internet that you realised you had the power to have revenge.You would swap with her and once she’d begged for forgiveness and promised to change her ways, you would give her back her body.

But being inside Ashley felt so good.  You were inside her body three minutes and you were already rubbing her naughty pussy as she burst through the door in your body sobbing.  “Too bad ‘sis’,“ you’d giggled. "You’ll get your body back if you’re a good boy, I know all about your slutty ways and there need to be some changes here.”

She’d gone in floods of tears and you’d been so wet, so turned on by your wicked plan that you’d had to finger fuck yourself right there.  You couldn’t get over how pretty you were now, how sexy and popular.  You slotted into Ashley’s life so easily, found it so agreeable and fun that you were soon addicted.

Your good intentions quickly faded and you found your body’s hunger for sex was too much to bear.  You justified it to yourself… pretended that this was part of your plan, that by acting like the slut she’d been, you’d teach Ashley how hurtful it was… but really, you’d just become a horny little hedonist.

And now as Curtis fucks you in the livingroom and you moan like a dirty whore you know the truth.  You’re never swapping back.  You’re Ashley now and you love being a dirty bitch.  You’re gonna fuck and suck every boy at school and act like a nasty whore every chance you get.

But first… you’re gonna find that other spell you saw online. The memory erase spell to make your sister forget she ever was a girl.

After all… the best defence is a good offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment