Thursday, February 13, 2020

Look After My Puppies


When my busty best friend Angela asked me to look after her ‘Puppies’ whilst she went on a mountain climbing trip with her work, I thought she meant her dogs. How wrong I was. I had no idea that she’d actually picked me as her most flat chested friend so she could transfer her big tits over to me and stop them getting in the way whilst she climbed.

Angela walked into my house, slid an amulet around my neck and pushed her big tits up against my flat chest. The amulet glowed and I moaned as I felt a delicious warmth fill me and my nipples get harder. My bra snapped as my tiny titties swelled into a magnificent pair of boobs and I became a busty bitch. By comparison Angela was left nearly as flat chested as a boy.

Angela gave the amulet to her husband for safe keeping and reminding me to look after her boobs, left on her trip. I immediately got to work and flaunted my big new tits all the next day. The extra attention and lust directed at me was intoxicating and I felt a new found confidence and dare I say it… wickedness inside me.

After a week I was addicted to my new tits. That’s why I went to Angela’s house to see her husband and ‘take care of him’ too. He couldn’t resist my big puppies and soon he was eagerly rubbing his big cock between them as I wanked him off. Soon the amulet will be mine and so will Angela’s tits… forever. “

No comments:

Post a Comment