Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dumb Ass


Brittany loved the magic dildo she’d inherited from her aunt.  The more she used it, the hotter she became and the bitchier she got.  One of her favourite hobbies had become teasing her younger brother Nick with her increasing beauty and power.  She could tell he was jealous and loved rubbing it into his face.

“Too bad you don’t have a tight little pussy like me little bro, or you could stick this wonderful dildo deep inside you and feel it making you hotter and sexier. You have no idea how good it feels to be a sexy slut that can have any guy she wants, and you never will.  The power is mine and you can never use it. I love being a girl!”

Finally, fed up with Brittany’s teasing, Nick went into her room and found her secret hiding place.  Holding the slick glass dildo in his hand he grinned to himself and opening her drawers pulled out the bottle of lube she kept inside.  Rubbing it all over the dildo he squatted down and with a groan, slowly slid the dildo into his ass…

Three hours later when Brittany came home it was to hear moaning and groaning sounds from inside her bedroom.  Bursting in she screamed as she beheld her new sister Nikki riding her boyfriend and the dildo glimmering in her tight perfect ass.

“Yeeeessssss, you were right sis. It does feel good to be a fucking slut and have a tight little pussy.  Mmmmh, but too bad you forgot about the other hole that whores like me have, sliding the dildo inside started my transformation and now I’m the hot bitch.  Oooh, I borrowed your lingerie, your boyfriend and your bed. I hope you don’t mind. Yeah, deeper… fuck me baby… I’m gonna ride you till I cum!” OOOOOHHH!“

Brittany should have known better. What a dumb ass…

No comments:

Post a Comment