Monday, February 3, 2020

Prove it Again and Again


“I know my prissy ultra-conservative sister is pissed off her little brother has come out as a sissy but did she really think this would phase me? I told you I’d prove to you that I just want to be a slutty sissy forever. Sending you… her boyfriend to test my resolve and tempt me back to boyhood was a stupid idea… instead I’ve tempted you into using my hot pink mouth as your new cum dump.

Mmmmhh, see Bobby… you didn’t believe me when I said I love the taste of cum. You thought you could play me and prove a point by sticking your fat cock in my mouth… but mmmmh I’m a good girl and I love to swallow. Did you think I’d flinch and turn my head away? I live for cock now. Ooooh listening to you groan my name as I made you cum, made my little boi clit soooo fucking hard and validated all the hormones and treatments so far.

Hehe. Know what I think? I think my Sister is still a virgin. I think she’s jealous that I’m the slut she could never be. I think she won’t fuck you and you wanted me to suck your delicious cock. So why don’t we teach that stupid stuck up bitch a lesson? Bend me over and flip my naughty skirt up. Stick that big cock in my tight little ass and fill me full of your jizz.

Ooooohhh fuck yeah…. so tight and deep up my ass. Let me prove I’m a slut again … and again… and again… oooh yeah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment