Friday, March 27, 2020

Best Friend Boyfriend


“Oh fuck Xavier, I’m so wet… uuuuhhhhh oh this is so fucking hot. ”

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, your Mom will hear us if you’re not quiet. Let’s go into your bedroom and get busy with your dildo collection. I’m going to lick you till you moan like a slut you horny little bitch. Then we’ll find something to plug that naughty little pussy of yours. ”

“Oh my Gawd, hearing you talk dirty is so unlike you. You’re so confident as a girl, Xavier.. I’ll do whatever you want, oooohhh I need this so badly. ”

“Shhhh, call me Xanthia just in case your Mom does hear anything. Your Mom would be so pissed if she realised you’d used a magic spell to turn your boyfriend into a girl so I could spend the night here. She thinks I’m one of your friends… she has no idea I’m actually about to finger fuck your brains out.”

“Yesssss oh Xanthia it feels so good I want this so badly. Mmmmhhh the irony is that you’d never behave like this when you were a boy. My Mom’s silly, ‘no boys over rule’ is about to back fire.” Lets go make love.

No comments:

Post a Comment