Friday, March 13, 2020

Level Playing Field



“Feeling woozy Claire? I’m afraid the body swap potion has that effect on the unwitting host. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll adapt quickly to my body… it’s fairly simple to operate. Not like your lovely body with all these extra sexy features. Luckily I’m a quick learner and I think it’s going to be fun finding out what a girl is capable of…”

“I wouldn’t have had to do this if you hadn’t threatened my position as top salesman of the company. We both know my techniques are better than yours but you kept outperforming me month after month. It wasn’t till I analysed the data that I saw all your customers were male and put two and two together. It was quite satisfying and hot to watch you in secret and see you flirt, seduce and in one case suck off a customer like a slutty minx. When I realised you were just a lazy bitch using her body to get what she wanted it made me feel less bad.”

“But then I realised I could never compete with you. Big tits and a pretty face win every time. That’s why I’ve swapped us so I can level the playing field. Now I can learn how to use this body to get what I want and you’ll have to practice being a proper salesman.”

“I’ll do you a deal. Sell more then me in a month and I’ll swap us back. Meanwhile I’m gonna get comfortable being a horny young office slut. I’m gonna learn how to wrap guys round my little finger and revel in my feminine appeal. Mmmmh in fact I think your body has changed my sexual orientation and appetites. I can’t stop thinking about that hot young intern down in the sorting office and what I’d like him to do to me. I think I’ll head down there now and start learning what it feels like to be a real woman. ”

“Oooohhh, it feels so good being you Claire. Remember our deal… if you want your bumps back, you better start selling. Ciao bitch…”

No comments:

Post a Comment