Monday, March 23, 2020

Intervention


I was running late to get to my friend Walter’s house, but more importantly I was running late to his intervention.  Recently, we’d all had to watch as the most brilliant chemistry teacher I had ever seen turned into a hopeless addict and ruined his life.  The drug he was hooked onto was called.. Elixir.  Created by Walter in his lab using his grand-fathers notes, the pink liquid was supposed to grant him youth and vitality.

Well it had… sort of.  Walt had transformed into Whitney… a twenty year old buxom blonde with a wicked smile and the sex-drive of a nymphomaniac. Although the effects were temporary and after eight or so hours, Walt would usually return to normal, Whitney was coming out more and more often and she was taking over his life.

The final straw was when Walt’s wife had discovered that Whitney had transformed at school and fucked three members of the football team in the locker-room.  She’d been found by the janitor, moaning and groaning as they shoved their big cocks into her and the kinky bitch had made him film her on Walt’s mobile phone in return for joining in at the end.  When his wife found the footage later, she been horrified at the complete whore Whitney had become. It was time for an intervention.

Pulling up to the house I cursed as I noticed Walt’s car was already in the drive. I noticed something was wrong as I approached the front door.  I could hear moaning and gasping inside and the front door was open. Staggering inside I gasped as I beheld the wanton carnage in front of me.

Walt’s friends and family were moaning and writhing on the floor, their bodies popping and changing as they all became hot, horny sluts.  In the centre of the carnage, Whitney giggled as she dropped the canister of emergency Elixir gas she’d created for just this eventuality and she shrugged as she noted I’d just arrived.

“Too bad you won’t get to find out how good this feels… but then again, you are now the only guy in a house full of total sluts.  Let’s see if we can convince you to join us…”

Now in a wicked parody of an intervention, the girls are determined to show me how good it can feel to be a hot slut and corrupt me into being one of them.  And it feels just too damn good to resist…

No comments:

Post a Comment