Sunday, March 1, 2020

Onto A Good Thing


“Ooooohhhh, oh yeah! Haha I have no idea how and why me and that bratty bitch from school swapped bodies, but this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Mmmhh, I don’t want Jason to ever stop licking my pretty pussy, it feels sooooo good. I’d never even seen inside a girls panties till I woke up last week to find I had swapped bodies. Now I can finger my tight juicy folds whenever I like. And my boobs are perfect. So sensitive and sexy. Wow. I can’t believe how big Jason’s cock is. I’m gonna have some real fun with this bad boy in a bit. Funny to think I’m jerking off the guy that used to bully me everyday and he’s addicted to licking my pussy and tight little asshole.

Ahhh this is the life. If I have a big slutty smile on my face, maybe it’s because I’ve gone from being an unpopular nerd to a spoilt hottie in less than a week. When I woke up in Ashley’s bed last week I thought my life was over. I didn’t want to be a girl. But now I understand how enjoyable lingerie, make up, sex and chocolate is… mmmh I never want to go back. I hope whatever caused this never reverses. Ashley is praying it will. She’s agreed not to tell anyone till we work out what happened. I’ll just have to make sure she looks bat shit crazy when she finally tells anyone. I’ve hidden her lingerie in my old room and downloaded TG caps all over her computer. Everyone will just think poor Will Weathers is just a fantasist.

Yesss, I’m definitely onto a good thing here and I won’t let anything spoil my slutty fun. Ahhhh, mmmh, speaking of which it’s time to jump on board this cock and ride Jason like the whore I am. “

No comments:

Post a Comment